So they’re done. Or at least, the first Brood of 10x Gargoyles are complete. I really enjoyed seeing this scheme develop and the whole brood looks great. I went with 2 colours/layers to get a sharp line on the wings and emphasise the stretched skin look I was after. The chitin pattern, with its pattern […]
Could this be my last 8th Edition Warhammer 40,000 battle? I think it might just be. I decided to go out of 8th Ed as I started, with my Necron force. Out of frustration with the Necron’s lack of long range firepower, my last few games were using my Imperial soup with greater success. This […]
Expanding on the scheme in the last post, the progress continues on my adapted Hive Fleet Leviathan. The top left Gargoyle has most of the layering and the wing skin stretch effect (painted on) complete with a gloss varnish over the carapace. The photo-bomming Hormagaunt is an older model that I have modified the scheme […]
The latest painting update is for my home-brew Hive Fleet which is an “adapted” Hive Fleet Leviathan. The carapace is a dark-to-light effect, with the limbs and abdomen closer to the original light-bone colour scheme, again adapted to be closer to a pale human skin and using a purple wash for soft tissue. Hard claws […]
A collection of photos since the last update. I started AdMech as per my previous post. Here are the first models I put together. Some in progress shots during painting. My first game with AdMech, Custodes and a Knight. Spoiler below…
Some Adeptus Mechanicus progress photos below. #AdMech #AdeptusMechanicus
Jeebers, been a while since the old site debacle with my old domain space provider… anyway, onwards with WordPress (who have been awesome).